Wednesday, January 27, 2010

PED 201

And so begins my official career path towards becoming a Physical Educator! It is very exciting to be part of Dr. Yang's class and I am looking foward to everything we will be experiencing and learning in both class and at St. Mary's Elementary School. From the first day of class I knew I was in the right class with the right professor. Not only is Dr. Yang passionate about what he does, he also creates an environment that stimulates the true meaning of what it is to be an effective Physical Educator. His expertise in using technology to help stimulate movement among individuals will help me to explore new ideas and concepts in the field of physical education, ultimately leading to more involvement from participants, which is a key component to any curriculum. I know I will do well in this class and I cant wait to see whats in store for the remainder of the semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment